Go to Market Starter
(the first 90 days)
This package includes all the essentials of going to market and succeeding at breaking through your current revenue plateau.
Get Access to the following starter essentials:
- Build Your Foundations
Building your foundation is crucial to any successful marketing campaign. Fail at this initial phase and you will have a very hard time scaling your business. Think of it like building a house. Yes, adding the rooms and interior is the fun part and where you get the most amount of recognition, however, if you hadn’t laid that slab of concrete deep in the ground to support the structure and the rooms then your house will not survive.
- Unlock 3 x Online Training Modules on:
- Nailing Your Niche
- Clarifying Your Message
- Mapping our Your Buyer Journey
- Get Your Go-to-Market Roadmap which includes:
- Your Ideal Niche Defined
- Your copy re-written as customer-centric
- Your Buyer Journey Blueprint
- Marketing Automation
As you scale up your digital-based campaigns on market trends and global impact, the role of automation becomes crucial in keeping the momentum going. The purpose of marketing automation, ultimately, is to allow for tailored messages to go out with consistency, rather than applying manual effort.
- As an approved HubSpot for Start-ups Partner, you will get access to the following resources:
- Up to 90% discount on the costs of the most popular marketing automation platform – Hubspot.
- Access to the Start-up Content Library, which is an ever-growing resource hub of tangible tactics made exclusively for fast-moving start-ups.
- Creation of your marketing automation essentials to get you started on Lead Generation, qualification and nurture: Landing Page creation for each segment/campaign, weekly email marketing copy written for each segment/campaign to help convert your leads into customers - designed and automated for you.
- Real-time dashboards built where you can track all the data.
- Fortnightly training sessions to educate you and the team on taking over (if preferred)
- Content Marketing
Why is content important? Because content marketing costs 62% less than outbound marketing & generates 3x as many leads according to the content marketing institute.
- We help you create a content marketing library that sets you up with a solid and qualified pipeline for the next 6-months. Inclusive of
- Content marketing strategy: library, gap analysis and calendar in line with your buyer journey map.
- Creation of 2 x content assets (Whitepaper and customer success story)
- 24 x Video Snippets (Talking head and Vidcast style – in line with the content strategy to resonate with your niche and get preliminary sales conversations started)
- Lead Generation
The biggest benefit of pay per click is that you can instantly appear on page one of Google & the social news feeds so you instantly get visitors back to your website, and then leads tend to follow. Some stats to be aware of are:
- Search ads can increase brand awareness by 80%.
- 65% of b2b companies have acquired a customer through LinkedIn paid ads.
- Customers who see retargeted ads are 70% more likely to convert on your website.
So, Pay-per-click is where it’s at if you want to quickly and accurately test the market and acquire your initial customer base – pronto! What’s included:
- Set-up and management of your PPC campaigns (depending on your niche, these could be Google, LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram). We’ll do the research and set-up a consistent lead stream that enters your pipeline and gets nurtured down the funnel to become customers.
- Ongoing Training
You’re a start-up. You need to grow your internal resources at some point to reduce your overheads and scale further. We understand that our best value is to help get you starter with strategy and implementation and hence recommend we train your internal team to take over beyond the 90-day commitment that is required to take you to market. Training includes:
- Marketing Automation
- Lead generation
- Lead qualification
- Lead nurturing
- PPC campaign management
- Ongoing Support / Accountability Group
Progress and Accountability in the first 90 days are key to your growth. We require you to commit to 1 x hourly fortnightly zoom calls with our Head of Digital Strategy to ensure results and objectives are met.
Beyond the 90-days, we recognise that our start-ups need to access our resources and expertise on an ongoing basis so we stay friends forever (minus the overheads).
For a small monthly subscription fee, you can choose to keep the ongoing support of our Head of Digital Strategy, Joana Inch, which comes in the form of monthly workshops and strategy sessions to ensure you and the team stay on track and keep meeting objectives and key metrics.
We will also form an accountability group to ensure you stay on track an don’t lose the momentum we just helped you build.
90-day Commitment: $22,815
(inclusive of Media Costs for Pay-per-click campaigns & the Hubspot Platform)