Account-based marketing has the power to transform the way you attract large clients to partner with you. More than 95% of marketers believe ABM has a higher ROI than other marketing efforts, while 85% believe it's more successful in retaining current customers. But that's only true if it's done right. Miss the mark, and the consequences could be devastating. Focusing on a few large accounts means losing even one of these accounts could spell doom for your revenue and growth projections.
To prevent that worst-case scenario, it pays to be strategic. A focus on the right tactics and clients is only the beginning. In this segment, we'll highlight six best practices that can elevate your account-based marketing and help to ensure its success in both short- and long-term business growth.
In my latest eBook on ABM, I touch on the following topics:
- Building Account-Based Marketing Strategies With Best Practices in Mind
- Identify the Right Accounts and Leads
- Nurture Leads Through Personal Messages
- Leverage Hyper-Personalised Content
- Listen to Key Stakeholders
- Integrate Storytelling into Your Messaging
- Consider the Power of Multi-Origin Messaging